Thanks to the internet and the digital revolution, your market is now enormous – but sadly for you, that also means you’re no just longer just competing with other businesses in your area. If you run a retail business in Sydney or Auckland you’re now competing with thousands of companies from around the world. The digital revolution has also given customers more power and made them more fickle and less loyal, because they have unlimited options to consider.
In my new 150-page book, RADICALLY DIFFERENT, I’ll explain the definition of differentiation as it applies in a marketing context. I’ll tell you why this is so important, show you examples, and share a proven methodology to radically differentiate your business to make people choose you.
What else is in it?
- Over 80 examples of companies who have used radical strategies to differentiate themselves.
- Loads of practical marketing ideas and strategies I have formulated from working with over 200 customers over a 30 year period. Advice I normally charge thousands of dollars for.
- The latest research on why our brains are wired for contrast and difference.
- Loads of inspiring quotes, anecdotes and imagery.
You’ll also discover:
- Why businesses need to be radically different to succeed.
- Why you should stop focusing on what your competition is doing.
- Why being a me-too business or brand doesn’t work.
- The importance of having a contrarian mindset.
- How to identify your brand’s unique position in the marketplace.
I’ll give you a proven framework called The Road to Differentiation
that will help you radically differentiate your business.
Just $9 puts you on the road to ending blandness and beige!
And with your $9 purchase you get access to a free update for the next edition which will be published later in the year with new examples.
So, nine bucks. I’m kidding, right?
I’m even being different with the price of my book. It’s not $9.95. It’s not $10. With what you’re getting in the book, I should be charging $499 – after all, it contains the wisdom and learnings from hundreds of branding projects over the course of my career, for which I charge thousands in workshops.
For nine bucks, the 150 pages in RADICALLY DIFFERENT had better change the way you think. It had better stop you from making the same mistakes over and over again, mistakes that are getting you nowhere. It had better make you forget what you think you know about marketing.
It had better change you from ordinary, into RADICALLY DIFFERENT.